Ditch the crowds and park right at the studio door for a private,
one-on-one visit with Santa Frank on 12/3 and 12/9 ONLY!!
Choose one of our 3 beautifully decorated themes for a mini session,
or visit them all for the complete
NORTH POLE IN KNOXVILLE SANTA EXPERIENCE!
All images will be digitally hand painted by Shanell for a timeless, heirloom look.
(Standard/Basic edits are also available)
Help Santa stir the ingredients,
weigh the eggs, and decorate
But watch out! Santa may get jolly and boop your nose with flour!
*Gluten free flour available*
Check out Santa's workshop
surrounded by toys for good
girls & boys!
Peek inside his personal toolbox
straight from the North Pole and
use magic paint to bring a toy
soldier to life.
Santa will show you where he keeps all his colorful magic bottled up!
Listen for a call from Bernard, Santa's head elf, then write your name in Santa's own Nice Book.
So many wonderous moments happen in Santa's Parlour!
Your private encounter
with Santa includes:
- A personal invitation mailed to your child.
- Approximately 45 minutes of studio time.
- A visit to all 3 of Santa's magical sets:
Baking,Workshop, & Parlour
- 5 images per set edited as vintage, fine art, Rockwell-style painted illustrations, delivered as digital download with print release.
- Personalized 20 page hardback storybook telling the story of your child’s experience with Santa (fine art edits).
- 10% off any additional products.
- Experience all the one-of-a-kind wonders that only our Santa can provide.
- Goody bag to take home with a craft, treats, and more!
- Up to 3 siblings included. $20/each additional child. Immediate family only, please.
They're only young once...
HOW MANY CHILDREN CAN VISIT SANTA?
Santa can chat with up to 3 siblings in one visit. Each additional child is $15 for a mini session
or $20 for the North Pole in Knoxville experience.
IF I DON'T WANT THE FINE ART STYLE, CAN I JUST GET REGULAR PHOTOS?
Yes! There is an option for standard/basic edits that includes all of the digital images.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD EDITS AND FINE ART?
Standard edits are our typical photo edits.
Fine Art edits are digitally hand painted art pieces that mimic vintage illustrations. These look amazing
in our personalized storybooks, on canvas, or framed in your home.
Apply for PayPal Credit Here
DO I HAVE TO PAY IN FULL WHEN I BOOK A SESSION?
To keep cancellations to a minimum, we do require payment in full at the time of
booking. You can always purchase a smaller packages and upgrade later!
Feel free to take advantage of PayPal Credit for 6 months, interest free financing.
you'll hear from me shortly.